- Aggressive Sharapova eliminates holder Wozniacki
- Reality check for Europe Inc: investors brace for bumpy fourth quarter results season
- Bad bets on oil, gas spark wave of energy-fund closures
- A string of encouraging signals is making investors increasingly positive about China's economy
- Valuations for China stocks are 'very, very attractive' now: Fidelity
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The CBOE Volatility Index and VIX-related ETFs pulled back Wednesday, reflecting investors’ sigh of relief as the veil of uncertainty is lifted with the midterm elections behind us. On Wednesday, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures ETN (NYSEArca: VXX) and ProShares VIX Short-Term Futures ETF (NYSEArca: VIXY) both declined 6.2% Wednesday while the […]
Continue Reading Below