- Americans think 22 is the ideal age to get a credit card—but money experts disagree
- California GOP House candidate Kim takes slight lead over Democrat Cisneros in crucial CA race
- 'The whole world economy' is at risk if US-China trade war gets much worse, SocGen chair
- Kavanaugh accuser seeks terms for testimony as deadline looms
- U.S. Justice Department may delay state AG meeting relating to social media: source
The Vatican has called the sex abuse described in a grand jury report in Pennsylvania “criminal and morally reprehensible.”
In a statement released late Thursday, Vatican spokesman Greg Burke said “those acts were betrayals of trust that robbed survivors of their dignity and faith.”
He said that victims should know that Pope Francis is on their side.