- U.S. Senator Graham hopes Trump will slow U.S. Syria withdrawal
- Reinstated RUSADA asks WADA to confirm compliance status
- Senator Graham says U.S.-Saudi cannot move on until prince ‘dealt with’
- NHL roundup: Isles blank Caps 2-0, move into first place in division
- NBA roundup: Irving scores 38 as Celts trip Grizzlies
The Vatican has called the sex abuse described in a grand jury report in Pennsylvania “criminal and morally reprehensible.”
In a statement released late Thursday, Vatican spokesman Greg Burke said “those acts were betrayals of trust that robbed survivors of their dignity and faith.”
He said that victims should know that Pope Francis is on their side.