- Testing times: Five questions for the ECB
- Resettle Nauru child refugees, two independents tell Australia PM
- Exclusive: Sears chairman Lampert seeks partner for bankruptcy financing – sources
- Earnings, earnings and some Fed speakers headline the week ahead
- 4 Americans among 5 killed in Costa Rica rafting accident
The Vatican has called the sex abuse described in a grand jury report in Pennsylvania “criminal and morally reprehensible.”
In a statement released late Thursday, Vatican spokesman Greg Burke said “those acts were betrayals of trust that robbed survivors of their dignity and faith.”
He said that victims should know that Pope Francis is on their side.