- American Airlines cancels all 737 Max flights through the summer
- A peek inside Changi Airport's Jewel finds magical gardens, the world's tallest waterfall and a mall
- Volkswagen plans to take on Tesla's Model X in China
- Iran says U.S. pressures on Iran, Venezuela making oil market fragile
- Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp hit by outages – downdetector
The Vatican has called the sex abuse described in a grand jury report in Pennsylvania “criminal and morally reprehensible.”
In a statement released late Thursday, Vatican spokesman Greg Burke said “those acts were betrayals of trust that robbed survivors of their dignity and faith.”
He said that victims should know that Pope Francis is on their side.