- Trump touts push to rescind government regulations
- At least one dead, dozens hurt as thousands protest graft in Haiti
- ‘After The Screaming Stops’ films reunion of 1980s band Bros
- Special counsel pushing Paul Manafort for information on Roger Stone: Sources
- Authorities warn about possibility of more hidden explosives after mysterious booms
Pompeo says he was there when Trump talked about it with Kim. He says Trump “made very clear” that the condition for the freeze was that good-faith talks continue. He says if the U.S. concludes they no longer are in good faith, the freeze “will no longer be in effect.”
Pompeo says Trump was “unambiguous” in conveying that to Kim.