- Oil edges up as looming Iran sanctions expected to tighten market
- Elon musk says first tunnel is almost done, opens December 10: tweet
- Taiwan’s president meets relatives of 18 killed in worst rail tragedy in decades
- Russia fires back at Trump's plan to pull U.S. out of nuclear arms treaty
- Tell us what you think: Which FAANGs are set to bite back?
Pompeo says he was there when Trump talked about it with Kim. He says Trump “made very clear” that the condition for the freeze was that good-faith talks continue. He says if the U.S. concludes they no longer are in good faith, the freeze “will no longer be in effect.”
Pompeo says Trump was “unambiguous” in conveying that to Kim.