- Apple is looking at developing a chip for processing health data
- Democratic women band together as they build momentum in the hunt to win Congress this fall
- Turkey's crushing annual inflation rate is running at an estimated 101%
- Tesla forms three-member panel to decide on any Musk proposal
- Einhorn’s Greenlight cuts back many top holdings, slices Apple
Pompeo says he was there when Trump talked about it with Kim. He says Trump “made very clear” that the condition for the freeze was that good-faith talks continue. He says if the U.S. concludes they no longer are in good faith, the freeze “will no longer be in effect.”
Pompeo says Trump was “unambiguous” in conveying that to Kim.