- How Columbine forever changed the way we respond to active shooters
- Eye Opener: Country braces for Mueller report
- Transports are heading to a new high once they top this key level, says technician
- Blackstone is converting to a corporation from a publicly traded partnership, effective July 1
- Severe weather threat moves into Deep South
United Airlines on Tuesday reported first-quarter profits that topped analysts’ expectations.
The airline reported profits of 50 cents a share for the first three months of the year, on an adjusted basis. Wall Street analysts expected the airline to post a first-quarter profit of 40 cents a share.
The airline is scheduled to hold a conference call on its results Wednesday morning.