- Nissan board unlikely to select new chairman on Monday: source
- Japan Abe’s ruling bloc endorses tax breaks on cars, mortgages; fiscal reform in doubt
- Trump meets Christie as some advisers urge Kushner for chief of staff: sources
- Apple China says it will push software update in bid to resolve Qualcomm case
- CBS settled with Dushku over 'Bull' star's sexual comments
United Airlines on Tuesday reported first-quarter profits that topped analysts’ expectations.
The airline reported profits of 50 cents a share for the first three months of the year, on an adjusted basis. Wall Street analysts expected the airline to post a first-quarter profit of 40 cents a share.
The airline is scheduled to hold a conference call on its results Wednesday morning.