- Morgan Stanley is set to report second-quarter earnings – here’s what the Street expects
- 'Saturday Night Live' is temporarily pulled in China amid a crackdown on content
- Pentagon confirms Boeing will get $3.9 billion for new Air Force One jets
- Papa John's founder says resignation 'was a mistake'
- British singer Cliff Richard wins damages over BBC televised police raid
United Airlines on Tuesday reported first-quarter profits that topped analysts’ expectations.
The airline reported profits of 50 cents a share for the first three months of the year, on an adjusted basis. Wall Street analysts expected the airline to post a first-quarter profit of 40 cents a share.
The airline is scheduled to hold a conference call on its results Wednesday morning.