- Cavs', Quicken Loans' Dan Gilbert suffers stroke-like symptoms
- UK’s Nigel Farage demands a seat at Brexit talks
- Australian PM to visit Solomon Islands as Pacific nation eyes ties to China
- North Korea: Bolton a "war monger" and "defective human product"
- Japan's central bank chief Kuroda sounds alarm on global economy ahead of G-20
FILE PHOTO: United Technologies logo is displayed on a screen at the post where it’s stock is traded on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in New York, U.S., September 5, 2017. REUTERS/Brendan McDermid/File Photo
November 26, 2018
(Reuters) – United Technologies Corp <UTX.N> will announce its intention to separate into three companies on Tuesday, the company said on its investor relations page.
UTC has been under pressure from activist investors to split the sprawling jet engine-to-air conditioner group.
(Reporting by Ankit Ajmera in Bengaluru; Editing by Shailesh Kuber)