- Cyber Monday on track for U.S. online shopping record
- United Technologies to announce intention to separate into three companies
- Italy sticks to 2019 budget goals, for now, ahead of cost review
- Loxo, Bayer drug for cancers driven by rare mutation wins US approval
- Google asks for refund of campaign contribution to embattled Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith
FILE PHOTO: United Technologies logo is displayed on a screen at the post where it’s stock is traded on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in New York, U.S., September 5, 2017. REUTERS/Brendan McDermid/File Photo
November 26, 2018
(Reuters) – United Technologies Corp <UTX.N> will announce its intention to separate into three companies on Tuesday, the company said on its investor relations page.
UTC has been under pressure from activist investors to split the sprawling jet engine-to-air conditioner group.
(Reporting by Ankit Ajmera in Bengaluru; Editing by Shailesh Kuber)