- Coaches accused of sexual misconduct still active, USA Today finds
- Country legend Reba McEntire reflects on road to Kennedy Center Honors
- Teen suspect dead in middle school shooting, no students injured: Police
- Kohl's says it surpassed its holiday hiring targets, even in a tight labor market
- U.S. weekly jobless claims near 49-year low; import prices fall
The Unilever building is seen in London, Britain March 13, 2018. REUTERS/Peter Nicholls
March 14, 2018
(Reuters) – Unilever’s <UNc.AS> <ULVR.L> board will finalize on Wednesday a decision to close the Anglo-Dutch consumer giant’s London headquarters, Sky News reported, citing sources.
A formal announcement is due on Thursday, the report said. https://goo.gl/FM16KN
Unilever was not immediately available for comment.
After rebuffing a $143 billion takeover offer from Kraft Heinz <KHC.O>, Unilever said last year it would review its dual structure, under which it is based and listed in both Britain and the Netherlands.
(Reporting by Rahul B in Bengaluru and Martinne Geller in LONDON; Editing by Arun Koyyur)