- Rod Rosenstein on his way to White House amid reports that he expects to be fired
- Apple and Salesforce are teaming up to launch Siri into enterprise
- Cramer: Using an iPhone for business just got way better under a new partnership with Salesforce
- Nike has hit a new record—here's how much you'd have if you invested $1,000 10 years ago
- Sky’s shares jump after Comcast wins auction with big bet
The Unilever building is seen in London, Britain March 13, 2018. REUTERS/Peter Nicholls
March 14, 2018
(Reuters) – Unilever’s <UNc.AS> <ULVR.L> board will finalize on Wednesday a decision to close the Anglo-Dutch consumer giant’s London headquarters, Sky News reported, citing sources.
A formal announcement is due on Thursday, the report said. https://goo.gl/FM16KN
Unilever was not immediately available for comment.
After rebuffing a $143 billion takeover offer from Kraft Heinz <KHC.O>, Unilever said last year it would review its dual structure, under which it is based and listed in both Britain and the Netherlands.
(Reporting by Rahul B in Bengaluru and Martinne Geller in LONDON; Editing by Arun Koyyur)