- Your Amazon Echo can now guard your home and listen for glass breaking, here's how to set it up
- Tsunami alert issued after powerful quake hits Papua New Guinea
- Follow these 3 'easy' rules to achieve remarkable success, says MBA professor
- Chinese state media touts '5,000 years of trials and tribulations,' gearing up for trade war
- Tiger Woods and girlfriend sued over drunken driver's death
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Horizon Investments Domestic economic data was mixed last week. The biggest headline was that the U.S. added 134,000 new jobs in September—significantly fewer than expected. The good news: The unemployment rate was better than forecast—falling to a 48-year low—and wage gains met expectations. (It’s important to note that the jobs data can be volatile from […]
Continue Reading Below