- Trump threatens to pull US out of weapons pact with Russia, saying Moscow is violating the terms
- Artificial intelligence is changing how investors' money is being managed
- America Faces a Massive Shortage of Truck Drivers
- GOP political apps create 'safe space' for conservatives who accuse Facebook, Twitter of bias
- U.S.-bound migrant caravan stuck on Guatemalan border with Mexico
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Horizon Investments Domestic economic data was mixed last week. The biggest headline was that the U.S. added 134,000 new jobs in September—significantly fewer than expected. The good news: The unemployment rate was better than forecast—falling to a 48-year low—and wage gains met expectations. (It’s important to note that the jobs data can be volatile from […]
Continue Reading Below