- California dive boat owner says crew tried to save passengers
- American Airlines mechanic accused to trying to sabotage flight
- Hundreds stranded after Dorian hit North Carolina coast
- Starbucks serves up new employee benefits to lure workers in hot US job market
- Starbucks to boost workers' mental health benefits, reduce 'remedial tasks'
Facebook has already signed up more than a dozen companies to support its blockchain effort, according to the Thursday report. The companies will invest approximately $10 million into a consortium that will govern Facebook’s cryptocurrency effort.
That project will reportedly be unveiled as soon as next week. Multiple reports in recent months have said Facebook is putting together a cryptocurrency tied to the value of government-issued currencies.
The companies did not immediately respond to requests for comment.