- Royal family shares photos of baby Archie's christening
- Mariah Carey puts her own spin on viral #BottleCapChallenge
- Southern California residents remain on edge after 2 major earthquakes
- ECB member says stimulus package could come this month if needed
- Haley wins red-flagged Coke Zero Sugar 400 at Daytona
Brett Redfearn, Head of Market Structure Strategy for the Americas at J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. speaks during the Investment Company Institute’s (ICI’s) Capital Markets Conference in New York, October 10, 2013. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
October 18, 2017
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said on Wednesday it named JPMorgan Chase <JPM.N> executive Brett Redfearn as director of the agency’s division of trading and markets.
The division sets and maintains standards for fair, orderly and efficient markets, overseeing the major securities market participants and infrastructure, the SEC said in a statement.
(Reporting by Eric Walsh; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)