- Apple's Tim Cook calls for calm heads on China, US trade
- U.S. charges, sanctions Iranians for global cyber attacks on behalf of Tehran
- Apple’s Tim Cook calls for calm heads on China, U.S. trade
- Rio Tinto CEO predicts 'common sense would prevail' amid escalating trade tensions
- Benefits of lobbying evident for small drugmaker
Brett Redfearn, Head of Market Structure Strategy for the Americas at J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. speaks during the Investment Company Institute’s (ICI’s) Capital Markets Conference in New York, October 10, 2013. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
October 18, 2017
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said on Wednesday it named JPMorgan Chase <JPM.N> executive Brett Redfearn as director of the agency’s division of trading and markets.
The division sets and maintains standards for fair, orderly and efficient markets, overseeing the major securities market participants and infrastructure, the SEC said in a statement.
(Reporting by Eric Walsh; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)