- Exclusive: U.S. seed sellers push for limits on Monsanto, BASF weed killer
- ‘Queen of Soul’ Aretha Franklin, 76, dies at home in Detroit
- Israeli minister sees end to ‘stupid’ airport grilling of leftists
- FiveThirtyEight forecasts Democrats as favorites to win the House of Representatives
- Giuliani stops claiming DOJ memo blocks Mueller from subpoenaing Trump
Brett Redfearn, Head of Market Structure Strategy for the Americas at J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. speaks during the Investment Company Institute’s (ICI’s) Capital Markets Conference in New York, October 10, 2013. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
October 18, 2017
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said on Wednesday it named JPMorgan Chase <JPM.N> executive Brett Redfearn as director of the agency’s division of trading and markets.
The division sets and maintains standards for fair, orderly and efficient markets, overseeing the major securities market participants and infrastructure, the SEC said in a statement.
(Reporting by Eric Walsh; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)