- Republicans prepare bill allowing migrant children to be detained more than 20 days
- Trump adviser Kushner says he’s ‘ready to work’ with Abbas: newspaper
- Golf: Squirrelly start for McIlroy prompts laughs at Travelers
- Divided EU leaders convene for emergency talks on migration
- What happened after two brothers were deported to El Salvador
Brett Redfearn, Head of Market Structure Strategy for the Americas at J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. speaks during the Investment Company Institute’s (ICI’s) Capital Markets Conference in New York, October 10, 2013. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
October 18, 2017
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said on Wednesday it named JPMorgan Chase <JPM.N> executive Brett Redfearn as director of the agency’s division of trading and markets.
The division sets and maintains standards for fair, orderly and efficient markets, overseeing the major securities market participants and infrastructure, the SEC said in a statement.
(Reporting by Eric Walsh; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)