- Why the quarterbacks in this year's NFL championship games are among the league's cheapest
- Trump offers limited 'Dreamer' deal in exchange for border wall — and Democrats quickly say no
- More than 10,000 protest in Belgrade against Serbian president
- Toyota, Paccar team up on clean hydrogen tech that Elon Musk and others dismiss as 'fool cells'
- Dozens killed in Mexico pipeline explosion
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The United States and Mexico may be moving forward on a revised North American Free Trade Agreement deal without Canada, according to a report that cites a top White House official. Kevin Hassett, chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, said the revised NAFTA deal struck with Mexico late last month could wind up as a […]
Continue Reading Below