- Amazon plans to open new warehouse, create 2,800 jobs in Germany
- NASCAR notebook: Late caution erases Logano’s chance at winning
- Hong Kong protesters resume chorus of opposition to extradition bill
- UK says seized Iranian oil tanker could be released
- Bangladesh’s Ershad, opposition leader and former army ruler, dies at 90
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell over 600 points on Thursday as concerns over a U.S.-China trade deal and a global economic slowdown permeated investor sentiment a day after the markets took a breather to honor former President George H.W. Bush who passed away last Friday. Following the Dow were the S&P 500, which retreated […]
Continue Reading Below