- UK competition watchdog launches investigation into Amazon’s Deliveroo deal
- Swiss says Airbus A220 flights resuming as engines pass inspection
- Turkish foreign minister, U.S. national security adviser to meet in Ankara on Wednesday: ministry
- Former Mexican president says Trump is 'isolating' the US economy
- Typhoon death toll climbs in Japan with 8 still missing
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell over 600 points on Thursday as concerns over a U.S.-China trade deal and a global economic slowdown permeated investor sentiment a day after the markets took a breather to honor former President George H.W. Bush who passed away last Friday. Following the Dow were the S&P 500, which retreated […]
Continue Reading Below