- Oil ETFs Slip as Saudi Arabia Ramps Up Production
- FCC moves to open more spectrum to connected devices
- House Republican tax lawmaker says will work toward new Trump tax cut
- Russian soccer fans hurt in Rome metro escalator accident
- Texas Instruments falls more than 4% after missing on revenue, giving weak fourth quarter guidance
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The geopolitical turmoil in Turkey is certainly making waves across the global economies, particularly in the United States where the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell over 200 points today. As far as the wide-reaching effects are concerned, there could be a scenario in which the Federal Reserve keeps an eye on Turkey and its influence […]
Continue Reading Below