- Here's what happens if you don't file your taxes before April 15
- Disney's stock flies as it unveils its new streaming service —Jim Cramer and other experts react
- What AG Rod Rosenstein Says is Bizarre
- Man arrested after setting clothes on fire near White House
- Some optimistic corporate outlooks in the week ahead could lift the stock market to a record
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The geopolitical turmoil in Turkey is certainly making waves across the global economies, particularly in the United States where the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell over 200 points today. As far as the wide-reaching effects are concerned, there could be a scenario in which the Federal Reserve keeps an eye on Turkey and its influence […]
Continue Reading Below