- Why the quarterbacks in this year's NFL championship games are among the league's cheapest
- Trump offers limited 'Dreamer' deal in exchange for border wall — and Democrats quickly say no
- More than 10,000 protest in Belgrade against Serbian president
- Toyota, Paccar team up on clean hydrogen tech that Elon Musk and others dismiss as 'fool cells'
- Dozens killed in Mexico pipeline explosion
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The geopolitical turmoil in Turkey is certainly making waves across the global economies, particularly in the United States where the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell over 200 points today. As far as the wide-reaching effects are concerned, there could be a scenario in which the Federal Reserve keeps an eye on Turkey and its influence […]
Continue Reading Below