- Cautious optimism for U.S.-China trade talks lifts shares
- New outcry over Trump’s revocation of Brennan security clearance
- Oil prices gain on easing trade war concerns, sanctions on Iran
- Renewed Trade Talks Between U.S. and China Bolsters Dow
- Target and Lowe’s earnings are on tap this week. Experts say one big-box retailer is the better bet
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The geopolitical turmoil in Turkey is certainly making waves across the global economies, particularly in the United States where the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell over 200 points today. As far as the wide-reaching effects are concerned, there could be a scenario in which the Federal Reserve keeps an eye on Turkey and its influence […]
Continue Reading Below