- Selfie may show woman before she and her husband died at Yosemite
- Eurozone growth slows to its lowest level in 4 years
- Supporters of ousted PM protest as Sri Lanka gripped by political crisis
- Sharp lifts annual profit outlook, to retire some preferred shares
- Three-quarters of Venice underwater as city hit by worst flooding in a decade
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
As the Turkish lira exhaled by gaining against the U.S. dollar today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average inhaled the contagion caused by Turkey’s economic crisis with a loss of over 150 points as of 3:15 p.m. ET. The market pandemic felt around the globe didn’t leave benchmark U.S. Treasury yields resistant to its effects as […]
Continue Reading Below