- Americans think 22 is the ideal age to get a credit card—but money experts disagree
- California GOP House candidate Kim takes slight lead over Democrat Cisneros in crucial CA race
- 'The whole world economy' is at risk if US-China trade war gets much worse, SocGen chair
- Kavanaugh accuser seeks terms for testimony as deadline looms
- U.S. Justice Department may delay state AG meeting relating to social media: source
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
As the Turkish lira exhaled by gaining against the U.S. dollar today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average inhaled the contagion caused by Turkey’s economic crisis with a loss of over 150 points as of 3:15 p.m. ET. The market pandemic felt around the globe didn’t leave benchmark U.S. Treasury yields resistant to its effects as […]
Continue Reading Below