- QQQ ETF – Is Now a Good Time to Buy?
- Commodity ETFs Like ‘SOYB’ Can Be a Volatility Safe Haven
- Can Iran Sanctions Continue to Push Oil Prices Through the Roof?
- 1,500 more troops and defensive capabilities headed to Middle East to deter Iran
- Missouri governor signs sweeping abortion bill with 8-week ban
President Donald Trump will appear on 60 Minutes Sunday. The rare network television interview is his first with 60 Minutes since hisin November 2016. It will be broadcast on 60 Minutes Sunday, Oct. 14 at 7:30 p.m. ET and 7:00 p.m. PT on CBS.
Stahl interviewed Mr. Trump at the White House on Thursday. The wide-ranging talk touched on controversial tariffs, China, North Korea, Russia, NATO, global warming and the disappearance of Washington Post reporter Jamal Khashoggi.
In a clip broadcast on “CBS This Morning,” the president says the Saudis could be behind the disappearance of Khashoggi and, if so, the U.S. would inflict “severe punishment.” He also said the matter is especially serious because, “this man was a reporter.”
© 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.