- Breaking down Trump's immigration deal to end shutdown
- Why the quarterbacks in this year's NFL championship games are among the league's cheapest
- Trump proposes immigration deal to end shutdown
- Trump offers limited 'Dreamer' deal in exchange for border wall — and Democrats quickly say no
- More than 10,000 protest in Belgrade against Serbian president
U.S. President Donald Trump listens as Tim Cook, CEO of Apple speaks during an American Technology Council roundtable at the White House in Washington, U.S., June 19, 2017. REUTERS/Carlos Barria/File Photo
August 10, 2018
(Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump said in a Twitter post that he would have dinner with Apple Inc Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook on Friday.
“Looking forward to dinner tonight with Tim Cook of Apple. He is investing big dollars in U.S.A.,” said Trump, who is on vacation at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey.
(Reporting by Eric Beech in Washington; writing by Mohammad Zargham, editing by G Crosse)