- Cramer: Fed chief Powell's rate cut signal is ushering in a 'new leg to the bull' market
- Google Cloud adds its first North American sales head as it tries to catch up to Microsoft, Amazon
- Lululemon just opened a sprawling, 20,000-square-foot store in Chicago — here's what it looks like
- At Vatican, empty tombs add new twist to missing girl mystery
- German digital banking startup N26 makes U.S. foray
President Donald Trump has announced his first recipients of the Presidential Medal of Freedom and they include the wife of a major Republican Party donor, the longest-serving Republican senator in U.S. history, Elvis Presley, and Babe Ruth.
Trump will also posthumously recognize the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.
Medals are going to Miriam Adelson, a doctor and wife of casino magnate Sheldon Adelson, a Republican donor; Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch, who is retiring after more than 41 years in the U.S. Senate; former Dallas Cowboys quarterback Roger Staubach and Alan Page, who began a legal career after leaving the NFL.
The Presidential Medal of Freedom is the nation’s highest honor for a civilian.