- United Airlines CEO on Boeing 737 Max return: 'No one knows'
- Pompeo says he and Pence expect to meet Turkish President Erdogan despite his refusal
- Retail sales falter in September, posting first decline in 7 months
- A meaningful surge to new market highs won't happen until 2020, Medley Global predicts
- U.S. prosecutor shot outside her home on tiny Pacific island
President Trump said Wednesday the U.S. economy would “crash” if a Democratic candidate were elected president in 2020.
Continue Reading Below
“Our record Economy would CRASH, just like in 1929, if any of those clowns became President!” Trump tweeted.
More than 16 million shares were traded on the New York Stock Exchange on Oct. 29 – known as Black Tuesday – which resulted in the loss of billions of dollars.
Earlier on Wednesday, Trump criticized the Democratic candidates, many of whom shared the debate stage at Otterbein University in Westerville, Ohio Tuesday night.
“You would think there is NO WAY that any of the Democrat Candidates that we witnessed last night could possibly become President of the United States,” he tweeted.