- Injury reported in new explosion, Austin EMS say
- Reince Priebus: President's tough trade talk is not populism or nationalism. 'This is Trumpism'
- WhatsApp co-founder just told followers to delete Facebook
- How Fletcher Building bungled a New Zealand construction boom
- Australia edges higher ahead of expected Fed rate hike; Japan closed for holiday
Lynch sat during most of the U.S. anthem and stood for the Mexican anthem before Sunday’s game against the Patriots at Azteca Stadium in Mexico City.
Lynch hasn’t stood for the national anthem since returning from retirement this season.
Trump tweeted early Monday: “Great disrespect! Next time NFL should suspend him for remainder of season. Attendance and ratings way down.”
Former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick started the movement last season when he refused to stand during the anthem to protest racial inequality and police brutality.