- Rod Rosenstein on his way to White House amid reports that he expects to be fired
- Apple and Salesforce are teaming up to launch Siri into enterprise
- Cramer: Using an iPhone for business just got way better under a new partnership with Salesforce
- Nike has hit a new record—here's how much you'd have if you invested $1,000 10 years ago
- Sky’s shares jump after Comcast wins auction with big bet
Lynch sat during most of the U.S. anthem and stood for the Mexican anthem before Sunday’s game against the Patriots at Azteca Stadium in Mexico City.
Lynch hasn’t stood for the national anthem since returning from retirement this season.
Trump tweeted early Monday: “Great disrespect! Next time NFL should suspend him for remainder of season. Attendance and ratings way down.”
Former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick started the movement last season when he refused to stand during the anthem to protest racial inequality and police brutality.