- Tunisia bring in Khaoui to attack unchanged Belgium
- Eye Opener: Trump tries to change the subject
- France motivated to take top spot despite possible Argentina clash
- Turkey’s master campaigner, Erdogan faces biggest election challenge
- Confusion continues as immigrant children remain separated from parents
Lynch sat during most of the U.S. anthem and stood for the Mexican anthem before Sunday’s game against the Patriots at Azteca Stadium in Mexico City.
Lynch hasn’t stood for the national anthem since returning from retirement this season.
Trump tweeted early Monday: “Great disrespect! Next time NFL should suspend him for remainder of season. Attendance and ratings way down.”
Former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick started the movement last season when he refused to stand during the anthem to protest racial inequality and police brutality.