- Kavanaugh accuser, Senate panel agree to more details: Thursday hearing will be open
- U.S. may aid Liberia in search for missing millions
- Byron, Canadiens reach four-year extension
- How Fortnite's $10 million fall tournament can help make it the next esports giant
- Comcast demonstrates Sky-high ambition in global media shake-up
, President Trump is marking the solemn occasion at the Flight 93 National Memorial in Shanksville, Pennsylvania. Mr. Trump will be joined Tuesday by Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf and families of those killed in the attack.
An open field in the rural area of Pennsylvania was the final resting place for passengers aboard United Airlines Flight 93 that September morning after three planes had already been flown into the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia. Passengers and crew stormed the cockpit after realizing their plane was being used in the next attack. It crashed in the open area killing all on board.
in honor of the heroes aboard that flight was dedicated on Sunday.
© 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.