- Maroon 5, Big Boi and Travis Scott to perform at 2019 Super Bowl halftime show
- Longtime defenseman Gorges retires
- Doing a Buffett? Bet on S&P 500 causes flap on options market
- In Lebanon, U.S. State Department official calls Hezbollah ‘unacceptable’
- Immigration court backlogs compound as shutdown enters fourth week
President Donald Trump was involved in “nearly every step” of hush-money agreements sent to multiple women who accused him of sexual affairs years before he became president, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday, citing dozens of interviews and documents.
The Journal reported that Trump, as a presidential candidate, “directed deals in phone calls and meetings” related to the women with Michael Cohen, his former personal attorney.
This story is developing. Please check back for updates.