- Trump involved in 'nearly every step' of hush-money payments to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal: WSJ
- Shares of electricity provider PG&E plunge as wildfires ravage California
- How JP Morgan plans to win tech IPOs and break up the Goldman-Morgan duopoly
- White House adviser Navarro says Wall Street should stay out of U.S.-China trade talks
- Exclusive: Softbank’s Saudi-backed Vision Fund to raise $4 billion in debt
President Donald Trump was involved in “nearly every step” of hush-money agreements sent to multiple women who accused him of sexual affairs years before he became president, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday, citing dozens of interviews and documents.
The Journal reported that Trump, as a presidential candidate, “directed deals in phone calls and meetings” related to the women with Michael Cohen, his former personal attorney.
This story is developing. Please check back for updates.