- Special counsel Mueller has no sealed indictments as Russia probe ends: NBC News
- Explainer: How much of the Mueller report must U.S. attorney general disclose?
- Trump dangles investment to Caribbean leaders who back Venezuela’s Guaido
- No. 1 seed Virginia rallies to dominate Gardner-Webb
- Utilities ETFs Shine in a Low-Yield, Risk-Off Environment
President Donald Trump was involved in “nearly every step” of hush-money agreements sent to multiple women who accused him of sexual affairs years before he became president, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday, citing dozens of interviews and documents.
The Journal reported that Trump, as a presidential candidate, “directed deals in phone calls and meetings” related to the women with Michael Cohen, his former personal attorney.
This story is developing. Please check back for updates.