- Trump: ‘China talks are going very well’
- Bayer’s German workers mostly spared from Monsanto-related job cuts: labor boss
- Brazil’s Embraer to appeal injunction blocking tie-up with Boeing
- Winter storm moving into South with flooding rain, snow
- Trump rants on Twitter about Comey, Mueller investigation as new details expected
U.S. President Donald Trump speaks at a Hanukkah reception as Vice President Mike Pence looks on in the East Room of the White House in Washington, U.S. December 6, 2018. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst
December 7, 2018
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday sounded an optimistic note about negotiations with China on trade issues, but did not offer any details in an early morning tweet, as major companies worried about how the arrest of a top Huawei executive would affect relations between Washington and Beijing.
“China talks are going very well,” Trump wrote.
(Reporting by Lisa Lambert; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)