- Trump calls mass shooting at club 'terrible,' says he's been briefed
- WATCH: Club shooting survivor: Gunman 'knew what he was doing'
- Eye Opener: Deadly mass shooting at California bar
- Facebook's former CIO was told fix its calendar system, or else. Now, he's got a calendar start-up
- One online retailer is crushing Amazon this year
President Donald Trump responded to a mass shooting at a Southern California music club, calling it “terrible” and saying he has been “fully briefed” on the incident.
At least 12 people were killed and 10 others injured when a gunman burst into the packed club in Thousand Oaks, California, a suburb of Los Angeles, tossing smoke grenades and firing dozens of rounds, witnesses and authorities said. The lone suspect was also found dead inside the Borderline Bar and Grill that was hosting a college night on Wednesday night, police said. Authorities are working to determine his identity and motive.Free America Network Articles