- UK inflation falls to lowest since 2016 in pre-Brexit boost to consumers
- Wall Street ticks lower as FedEx warns on profit; Fed on tap
- Trump orders more Iran curbs as Saudi readies attack evidence
- Scientific breakthrough may eventually allow many blind people to see
- Fashion brand faces backlash after unveiling school-shooting themed hoodies
President Donald Trump responded to a mass shooting at a Southern California music club, calling it “terrible” and saying he has been “fully briefed” on the incident.
At least 12 people were killed and 10 others injured when a gunman burst into the packed club in Thousand Oaks, California, a suburb of Los Angeles, tossing smoke grenades and firing dozens of rounds, witnesses and authorities said. The lone suspect was also found dead inside the Borderline Bar and Grill that was hosting a college night on Wednesday night, police said. Authorities are working to determine his identity and motive.Free America Network Articles