- Former Israeli PM Barak to chair medical marijuana company
- India’s top court upholds national identity project, but limits its uses
- MLB roundup: Scherzer reaches 300 K’s
- Italy Deputy PM repeats 2019 deficit above 2 percent of GDP not a taboo
- Brent oil trades steady near four-year high while U.S. crude retreats
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
An anonymous Australian crypto trader went big on Bitcoin, placing a USD $6.3 million bet that the value of the cryptocurrency would trounce the per share price of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway by Dec. 31, 2023. Per a report from Yahoo! Finance, “an anonymous punter made this AUD$8.5 million bet on the belief that bitcoin […]
Continue Reading Below