- Royal family shares photos of baby Archie's christening
- Mariah Carey puts her own spin on viral #BottleCapChallenge
- Southern California residents remain on edge after 2 major earthquakes
- ECB member says stimulus package could come this month if needed
- Haley wins red-flagged Coke Zero Sugar 400 at Daytona
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Stocks careened lower again Monday as trade tensions between the U.S. and China appear no closer to cooling off than they did earlier this month. The trade flap between the world’s two largest economies is taking its toll on US-listed China exchange traded funds. For example, the iShares China Large-Cap ETF (NYSEArca: FXI), one of […]
Continue Reading Below