- G20 watchdog focuses on rules review, holds fire on cryptocurrencies
- Dovizioso wins MotoGP opener in Qatar
- Global growth racing but trade battles threaten diversion
- McCabe firing seems like act of "vengeance," senator says
- 2 Competing Marijuana Legalization Bills in New Jersey Leave the Garden State Divided
Apple has a feature in iOS that makes it easy to share access to your home Wi-Fi network with visitors — such as friends or family — in seconds. That means you don’t need to remember, or even share, your home Wi-Fi password. It just grants access at the tap of a button.
The next time you have friends over and they ask for access, just follow these steps to share your Wi-Fi connection.