- El Chapo trial: Witness says Guzman paid head of Ecuadorian army
- Teenage suspect dead in shooting at Indiana middle school
- 'No one would ever tolerate that,' Under Armour CEO says about employees expensing strip clubs
- Virgin Galactic flies its first astronauts to the edge of space, taking one step closer to space tourism
- Homebuilders are not getting a bump from lower mortgage rates
Apple has a feature in iOS that makes it easy to share access to your home Wi-Fi network with visitors — such as friends or family — in seconds. That means you don’t need to remember, or even share, your home Wi-Fi password. It just grants access at the tap of a button.
The next time you have friends over and they ask for access, just follow these steps to share your Wi-Fi connection.