- Turkey's Erdogan claims victory in bid to solidify grip on power
- Athletics: Lyles set to turn attention to 200m in Europe
- Iguanas face off in Starbucks parking lot
- Firefighters accused of making sex tape in station leave department
- Trump issues challenge to trading partners: Bring down barriers or face 'reciprocity'
Apple has a feature in iOS that makes it easy to share access to your home Wi-Fi network with visitors — such as friends or family — in seconds. That means you don’t need to remember, or even share, your home Wi-Fi password. It just grants access at the tap of a button.
The next time you have friends over and they ask for access, just follow these steps to share your Wi-Fi connection.