- Rod Rosenstein on his way to White House amid reports that he expects to be fired
- Apple and Salesforce are teaming up to launch Siri into enterprise
- Cramer: Using an iPhone for business just got way better under a new partnership with Salesforce
- Nike has hit a new record—here's how much you'd have if you invested $1,000 10 years ago
- Sky’s shares jump after Comcast wins auction with big bet
Apple has a feature in iOS that makes it easy to share access to your home Wi-Fi network with visitors — such as friends or family — in seconds. That means you don’t need to remember, or even share, your home Wi-Fi password. It just grants access at the tap of a button.
The next time you have friends over and they ask for access, just follow these steps to share your Wi-Fi connection.