- Gunmen kill 15 in Kenya hotel compound attack claimed by Somali Islamists
- Mueller backs up claim that ex-Trump campaign chief Manafort lied to investigators
- Judge blocks addition of citizenship question to 2020 census
- U.S. oil prices edge down amid uncertain global economic outlook
- Sears chairman’s takeover proposal faces moment of truth
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By CapitalTrading We have a lot to get into and we will start this note off with this week’s big news, which was delivered by Apple. Here are the numbers as reported: Q4 EPS: 2.91BN, beating Exp. $2.78 Revenue: $62.9BN, beating Exp. $61.44 billion iPhone sales: 46.9 million, missing Exp. 48.4 million iPad sales: 9.8 […]
Continue Reading Below