- The Rising Importance of Factor Investments, Smart Beta ETFs
- Cyber Monday on track for U.S. online shopping record
- United Technologies to announce intention to separate into three companies
- Italy sticks to 2019 budget goals, for now, ahead of cost review
- Loxo, Bayer drug for cancers driven by rare mutation wins US approval
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Now that investors have grown acquainted with traditional beta-index strategies, more are looking into smart beta or factor-based ETFs to diversify their portfolios in changing market conditions. “In the last year or so, the tune has changed a little bit…. Volatility has increased. Macro uncertainties – you know, globally and potentially here in the U.S […]
Continue Reading Below