- Canada PM says informal NAFTA talks likely in next few days at U.N.
- Brees breaks Favre’s record for completions
- Cuba’s new president makes first trip to old Cold War foe United States
- Chicago archbishop removes priest who burned rainbow banner
- Passenger airlifted from cruise ship off Nantucket island
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Scott Barlow via Iris.xyz Warren Buffet is widely regarded as the most successful investor ever. His investment prowess and success is the stuff of legend. Yet in 1999/2000 investors in his investment company Berkshire Hathaway (chart below – blue line) lost over -60% of their investment! Additionally, an investment in Berkshire Hathaway lagged an investment […]
Continue Reading Below