- 5 Questions: A Wealth Manager’s View of Factors with Michael Batnick
- Shares for another company called Zoom are flying, but some might be trading the wrong stock
- Trump responds to Mueller report: 'No collusion, no obstruction'
- Special counsel Mueller's report has been released to the public
- Barr defends Trump, says he faced "unprecedented situation" during Mueller probe
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Scott Barlow via Iris.xyz Warren Buffet is widely regarded as the most successful investor ever. His investment prowess and success is the stuff of legend. Yet in 1999/2000 investors in his investment company Berkshire Hathaway (chart below – blue line) lost over -60% of their investment! Additionally, an investment in Berkshire Hathaway lagged an investment […]
Continue Reading Below