- UBS after Brexit vote: limit exposure to UK gilts, sterling, stocks
- Gunmen kill seven in Kenya hotel compound attack claimed by Somali Islamists
- Fearing for Saudi teen’s safety, Canada refugee agency hires guard
- U.K. Parliament votes down Theresa May's Brexit deal
- PayPal shares could soon break through the $100 level, says trader
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By David Kelly via Iris.xyz The results of the U.S. midterm elections were largely in line with expectations, with one important wrinkle. Although, as anticipated, the Democrats took the House of Representatives and the Republicans held the Senate, the Republicans increased their majority in the Senate and this, from a political perspective, appears to validate […]
Continue Reading Below