- Gilead invests $5 billion to deepen ties with biotech Galapagos
- Wall Street set open higher as banks rise after Citi results
- With hip hop and bumper home loans, big banks target South Africa’s youth
- JP Morgan raises its stock market forecast, sees a China trade deal and an easy Fed
- Here's what to buy on Amazon Prime Day
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By David Kelly via Iris.xyz The results of the U.S. midterm elections were largely in line with expectations, with one important wrinkle. Although, as anticipated, the Democrats took the House of Representatives and the Republicans held the Senate, the Republicans increased their majority in the Senate and this, from a political perspective, appears to validate […]
Continue Reading Below