- Bouteflika at bay: Why protesters are taking on Algeria’s ruling system
- Stocks trade higher as technology and consumer goods rise
- Oslo to become first city to charge electric taxis over the air
- EU summit readies for Brexit in May – or next week
- Facebook explains why its A.I. didn't detect the New Zealand mosque shooting video
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By David Kelly via Iris.xyz The results of the U.S. midterm elections were largely in line with expectations, with one important wrinkle. Although, as anticipated, the Democrats took the House of Representatives and the Republicans held the Senate, the Republicans increased their majority in the Senate and this, from a political perspective, appears to validate […]
Continue Reading Below