- The “Black Swan” Author Issued a Powerful Warning About Global Debt
- U.S. judge halts Keystone XL oil pipeline in blow to Trump, Trudeau
- The Investment Implications of the Midterms
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump's election fiction on GOP wins, economy
- Hezbollah says will respond to any Israeli attack on Lebanon
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Frank Holmes via Iris.xyz The world is more fragile today than it was in 2007. That’s the opinion of former derivatives trader Nassim Taleb, whose bestseller, The Black Swan, is about how people make sense of unexpected events, especially in financial markets. True to form, he made a whole lot of money after predicting the global […]
Continue Reading Below