- Samsung to launch India-first smartphones to counter Chinese rivals
- Morocco’s Amazigh want their new year to become official holiday
- Exclusive: PG&E in talks with banks on multibillion bankruptcy financing – sources
- Getting rid of debt is a pressing issue for Gen X and younger boomers as retirement nears
- Are there any signs of progress towards ending the shutdown?
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Frank Holmes via Iris.xyz The world is more fragile today than it was in 2007. That’s the opinion of former derivatives trader Nassim Taleb, whose bestseller, The Black Swan, is about how people make sense of unexpected events, especially in financial markets. True to form, he made a whole lot of money after predicting the global […]
Continue Reading Below