- Despite Trump criticism, Fed policymakers see need for more rate hikes
- Suspect in Bulgarian murder case extradited from Germany
- Revamped Davis Cup about teams, not individuals: Pique
- Watch what happens when a small drone hits a plane at 238 miles per hour
- Strong economy is not helping GOP with gender gap
That would mean Tesla has so far produced 3,700 Model 3’s per week, short of the goal of 5,000 cars per week Tesla has been aiming for and occasionally hit. The report attributes this to an anticipated production slowdown early in the quarter.
Overall, the automaker is has made 11,500 cars total in the first weeks of the quarter, Electrek said.
Tesla has struggled with production on the Model 3 in the past. It had originally aimed to make 5,000 cars in a week at the end of the 2017, but did not reach that goal until the end of the second quarter this year. However the company did deliver more vehicles in the third quarter than analysts expected. At the time, the automaker said production had stabilized.
Tesla declined to comment.