- US airports rally around unpaid TSA workers with offers of free food, services
- What to expect from President Trump's "major announcement"
- Women's marches take place across the U.S.
- 'Black Panther' could make Oscars history as first superhero movie to get a Best Picture nomination
- Gates Left Open - Authorities Avoided Confrontation
FILE PHOTO: Tennis – WTA Tour Finals – Singapore Indoor Stadium, Kallang, Singapore – October 25, 2018 Czech Republic’s Petra Kvitova in action during her group stage match against Czech Republic’s Karolina Pliskova REUTERS/Edgar Su
November 9, 2018
PRAGUE (Reuters) – World number seven Petra Kvitova has been left out of the opening day’s action of her Czech team’s Fed Cup final against the United States in Prague due to sickness.
Barbora Strycova of the Czech Republic will take on Sofia Kenin in the opening match, followed by Katerina Siniakova against American Alison Riske in the second match of the opening day on Saturday, according to the draw made on Friday.
(Reporting by Jason Hovet; Editing by Toby Davis)