- Abortion in Louisiana: "These laws have literally nothing to do with safety"
- Football player changes last name for stepdad
- CBS News poll: Most Americans want a national health plan
- Trump is on his way to an easy win in 2020, according to Moody's accurate election model
- If Facebook's libra doesn't take off, China is racing to launch a global cryptocurrency that could
by Daveda Gruber: On Tuesday, First Lady Melania Trump announced that Stephanie Grisham, who is a top aide to our FLOTUS, will replace Sarah Huckabee Sanders as White House press secretary. Grisham will become the White House communications director. She will likely be tough at the podium. She has proven that she is a stark supporter of the first lady from the beginning. Melania Trump tweeted: I am pleased to announce @StephGrisham45 will be the…Read More