- Apple announces $1 billion campus in Texas, part of plan to create 20,000 US jobs
- 'Start Here': May, Cohen, migrant deaths. What you need to know to start your day.
- European Central Bank to end stimulus despite growth worries
- Missing Canadians being held by China amid spat over tech exec's arrest
- Stock futures point to a tame session as trade tensions ease
James Comey sat in front of the world and stated that Huma Abedin had committed multiple crimes and yet not one politician called for her indictment. Not one. Comey furthered his part of ruining America and proving that emasculation does indeed physically exist by proclaiming to be “mildly nauseous”. His willingness to openly proclaim for all to hear that crimes, many of them felonies, have been committed, yet nothing is being done about it, should…Read More