- U.S. consumers sue Bumble Bee, Chicken of the Sea, StarKist over ‘dolphin-safe’ tuna claims
- Germany returns to growth in first quarter, helped by construction, consumption
- Apple supplier Japan Display posts 9th straight quarterly net loss
- Trump's threat of auto tariffs on Europe may really be a 'Trojan horse'
- Iran officially ends some of its nuclear deal commitments, local media reports
Let’s just get down to it. If Donald Trump is elected his biggest issue won’t be “building the wall”. That is basic construction, furthermore, America put a man on the moon. We can build a wall. His largest problem won’t be deporting tens of millions of humans here illegally. By the way don’t believe the “10-12 million number”. There are dramatically more humans here illegally than that. Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, etc., won’t…Read More