- Wall St. hits record on Powell’s comments; S&P 500 crosses 3,000
- German minister to discuss aircraft subsidies with USTR Lighthizer
- Don’t let my case distract from humanitarian crisis, Sea-Watch captain says
- The tech industry is starting to doubt Facebook will be able to launch its Libra currency by 2020
- Trump's pick to lead the FAA clears Senate hurdle, despite opposition over whistleblower lawsuit
Rome police say a suspect has been detained in the slaying of a 37-year-old woman whose body was found May 2 on a Tiber River walkway near Sisto Bridge.
Investigators obtained video footage showing a man grabbing Chatbouri by the ankles as she leaned on a parapet before dawn that day and tossing her over the barrier.
Italian broadcaster RaiNews24 reports that the Romanian suspect arrested Saturday says he is not the man in the video.
Italian media say Chatbouri and the detained man had been together the night before her body was found and other surveillance cameras captured him following her to the bridge.