- Crypto bulls hail Facebook's reported move into digital assets as a key moment in tech history
- Worker confidence in finding a new job has hit a six-year high, but it might be a 'turning point'
- Former Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi dies; was imprisoned since 2013
- Photographer who followed O.J. Simpson's white Bronco recounts chase 25 years later
- How to invest and pay off your student loans, according to the Broke Millennial
Rome police say a suspect has been detained in the slaying of a 37-year-old woman whose body was found May 2 on a Tiber River walkway near Sisto Bridge.
Investigators obtained video footage showing a man grabbing Chatbouri by the ankles as she leaned on a parapet before dawn that day and tossing her over the barrier.
Italian broadcaster RaiNews24 reports that the Romanian suspect arrested Saturday says he is not the man in the video.
Italian media say Chatbouri and the detained man had been together the night before her body was found and other surveillance cameras captured him following her to the bridge.