- Erdogan, Saudi Crown Prince discuss steps to bring transparency to Khashoggi killing: source
- Iran: Riyadh would not have murdered Khashoggi without U.S. protection
- Bank of Canada raises interest rates, hails new trade pact
- CNN bureau in New York City evacuated as NYPD investigates suspicious package
- US stocks edge lower as traders weigh earnings; oil rises
Boston’s Hotel Commonwealth (the Official Hotel of the Boston Red Sox) offers several over-the-top “insider” experiences for baseball fans this season.
In addition to the Fenway Park Suite (rates start at $700/night), which is filled with a bounty of baseball memorabilia and sports an outdoor terrace with view of the iconic ballpark, the hotel is offering two unique fan-experience packages.
The $2995 “Can You Believe It?” package includes a night in the Fenway Guest Room with views of the park, two game tickets in the State Street Pavilion Club seating, a pregame meet-and-greet with Boston Red Sox radio announcer Joe Castiglione — and the opportunity to call and record a historic play-by-play alongside Castiglione himself.
The “Top Dawg Tonight” package includes overnight accommodations in a Fenway Guest Room, breakfast for two, two top-shelf night game tickets, and a visit to the announcer booth to meet announcer Jerry Remy. (Rates start at $1499).