- The Latest: Spain pulls its frigate from near Persian Gulf
- ECB’s Villeroy says monetary policy stance ‘appears appropriate’
- Nobel winner warns UK of U.S.-style inequality risks
- New York mayor threatens to fine Trump Organization over pollution
- BlackRock: The chances of China actually selling its Treasurys are 'very low'
Boston’s Hotel Commonwealth (the Official Hotel of the Boston Red Sox) offers several over-the-top “insider” experiences for baseball fans this season.
In addition to the Fenway Park Suite (rates start at $700/night), which is filled with a bounty of baseball memorabilia and sports an outdoor terrace with view of the iconic ballpark, the hotel is offering two unique fan-experience packages.
The $2995 “Can You Believe It?” package includes a night in the Fenway Guest Room with views of the park, two game tickets in the State Street Pavilion Club seating, a pregame meet-and-greet with Boston Red Sox radio announcer Joe Castiglione — and the opportunity to call and record a historic play-by-play alongside Castiglione himself.
The “Top Dawg Tonight” package includes overnight accommodations in a Fenway Guest Room, breakfast for two, two top-shelf night game tickets, and a visit to the announcer booth to meet announcer Jerry Remy. (Rates start at $1499).