- Southwest CEO says mechanics deserve new contract, but company wants ‘flexibility’
- Thousands march as France’s ‘yellow vest’ protests rumble on
- As trade deadline looms, U.S. and China sprint to seal a deal
- Company may have leaked carcinogen TCE into air for years
- Strong winds hit Italy and Croatia, causing 3 deaths
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Horizon Investments The Fed surprised investors last week by adopting a more dovish tone regarding monetary policy than it has taken in the recent past. For example, the Fed indicated it is increasingly willing to be patient and take more of a wait-and-see approach regarding further interest rate increases. Investors cheered this relatively more accommodative […]
Continue Reading Below