- DHS resuming "Remain in Mexico" policy for asylum seekers
- What was saved – and lost – in Notre Dame fire
- Gold Retreats, but Analysts Remain Steadfast in Precious Metal
- Apple, Qualcomm settle royalty litigation, Qualcomm shares soar
- As Trump attacks Omar, progressive Democrats unhappy with Pelosi's defense
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Horizon Investments The Fed surprised investors last week by adopting a more dovish tone regarding monetary policy than it has taken in the recent past. For example, the Fed indicated it is increasingly willing to be patient and take more of a wait-and-see approach regarding further interest rate increases. Investors cheered this relatively more accommodative […]
Continue Reading Below