- Exclusive: Ex-South Sudan rebel leader believes unity government won’t be ready by May 12
- Scrapping India’s trade privileges could hit U.S. consumers, senators say
- China’s JD.com boss criticizes ‘slackers’ as company makes cuts
- Court won't immediately stop wait-in-Mexico asylum policy
- Thunderstorms hit the Midwest
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Even with the Federal Reserve raising interest rates multiple times this year, the financial services sector is lagging broader equity benchmarks, but the Financial Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLF) and rival exchange traded funds are trying to shake out of that malaise. Over the past week, XLF, the largest financial services ETF, is up more […]
Continue Reading Below