- Why the quarterbacks in this year's NFL championship games are among the league's cheapest
- Trump offers limited 'Dreamer' deal in exchange for border wall — and Democrats quickly say no
- More than 10,000 protest in Belgrade against Serbian president
- Toyota, Paccar team up on clean hydrogen tech that Elon Musk and others dismiss as 'fool cells'
- Dozens killed in Mexico pipeline explosion
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Even with the Federal Reserve raising interest rates multiple times this year, the financial services sector is lagging broader equity benchmarks, but the Financial Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLF) and rival exchange traded funds are trying to shake out of that malaise. Over the past week, XLF, the largest financial services ETF, is up more […]
Continue Reading Below