- India’s Gunneswaran rues singles drought back home
- Bank of China to enable payment in yuan on U.S. e-commerce platforms: Xinhua
- Israel UAV maker Aeronautics gets 850 million shekel buyout offer
- Saudi energy minister says oil market on the ‘right track’
- Saudi energy minister says no need for extraordinary OPEC meeting before April
Spain’s Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy attends a 2018 budget plenary session at Parliament in Madrid, Spain, May 23, 2018. REUTERS/Paul Hanna
May 25, 2018
MADRID (Reuters) – Spain’s socialist party on Friday said it would put forward a motion of no confidence against Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy over a graft case involving members of his People’s Party.
It is not yet clear whether the Socialists could secure enough backing to topple Rajoy as they would need the support of upstart parties Podemos and Ciudadanos.
(Reporting by Julien Toyer; Editing by Jose Elias Rodriguez)