- Samsung to launch India-first smartphones to counter Chinese rivals
- Morocco’s Amazigh want their new year to become official holiday
- Exclusive: PG&E in talks with banks on multibillion bankruptcy financing – sources
- Getting rid of debt is a pressing issue for Gen X and younger boomers as retirement nears
- Are there any signs of progress towards ending the shutdown?
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Small-cap stocks and the related exchange traded funds were among the assets that were drubbed as stocks tumbled last month. The iShares Russell 2000 ETF (NYSEArca: IWM) suffered a double-digit loss last month and still resides nearly 11% below its 52-week high, but the benchmark small-cap fund is up nearly 5% over th past week. […]
Continue Reading Below