- Small-Cap ETFs Look to Rally After a Rough October
- Self-driving car industry needs standards and security: executives
- Trudeau apologizes for Canada’s 1939 refusal of Jewish refugee ship
- Healthcare ETFs Enjoy Rosy Outlook with Divided Congress
- Comcast plans to roll out new video-streaming device: source
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Small-cap stocks and the related exchange traded funds were among the assets that were drubbed as stocks tumbled last month. The iShares Russell 2000 ETF (NYSEArca: IWM) suffered a double-digit loss last month and still resides nearly 11% below its 52-week high, but the benchmark small-cap fund is up nearly 5% over th past week. […]
Continue Reading Below