- SoCal murder suspect may be linked to Houston disappearances
- Stock futures search for direction ahead of Fed meeting
- Over $9 billion wiped off of XRP value after surprise spike in the cryptocurrency's price
- German watchdog asks Deutsche Bank to take actions to prevent money laundering
- Comcast stocks up on Sky shares buying another 29.1 pct. in the market
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLY), the largest exchange traded fund tracking the consumer discretionary, and rival consumer cyclical funds are delivering for investors this year. XLY is higher by 13% year-to-date and some market observers see more upside for the group. Cap-weighted consumer discretionary ETFs, such as XLY, usually feature massive weights […]
Continue Reading Below