- 3 Reasons to Loosen the Constraints of Your Bond Portfolio
- Rights group calls for Saudis to "immediately produce" Khashoggi's body
- Netflix's Strong Subscriber Growth Shows Last Quarter Was a Fluke
- Low Volatility Returns To The Limelight
- Netflix's biggest daredevil move could be making blockbuster comic book movies for theaters
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLY), the largest exchange traded fund tracking the consumer discretionary, and rival consumer cyclical funds are delivering for investors this year. XLY is higher by 13% year-to-date and some market observers see more upside for the group. Cap-weighted consumer discretionary ETFs, such as XLY, usually feature massive weights […]
Continue Reading Below