- The best stock picker you've probably never heard of says Citigroup will nearly double
- This unusual move in the bond market appears to be signaling interest rates are about to break out
- U.S. asks court to detain alleged Russian agent pending trial
- Turkish opposition leader fined record sum for defaming Erdogan, family
- The Senate is making a big mistake as it drags its feet over EXIM Bank confirmations
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLY), the largest exchange traded fund tracking the consumer discretionary, and rival consumer cyclical funds are delivering for investors this year. XLY is higher by 13% year-to-date and some market observers see more upside for the group. Cap-weighted consumer discretionary ETFs, such as XLY, usually feature massive weights […]
Continue Reading Below