- Branson’s Virgin Galactic takes another step toward space tourism
- Trump’s economy ‘a little under’ 3 percent growth goal: Fed
- As tensions over aid rise, Venezuelan troops fire on villagers, kill two
- Virgin Galactic astronauts describe 'surreal' spaceflight: 'The views are absolutely extraordinary'
- Elementary school teacher captures two students slow dancing on Valentine's Day
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLY), the largest exchange traded fund tracking the consumer discretionary, and rival consumer cyclical funds are delivering for investors this year. XLY is higher by 13% year-to-date and some market observers see more upside for the group. Cap-weighted consumer discretionary ETFs, such as XLY, usually feature massive weights […]
Continue Reading Below