- Major severe storms, tornado outbreak expected in Deep South
- Exclusive: Ex-South Sudan rebel leader believes unity government won’t be ready by May 12
- Scrapping India’s trade privileges could hit U.S. consumers, senators say
- China’s JD.com boss criticizes ‘slackers’ as company makes cuts
- Court won't immediately stop wait-in-Mexico asylum policy
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Salvatore Bruno via Iris.xyz School and Congress are both back in session and while parents may be happy to see their kids heading off to the classroom, investors can’t help but be a little nervous as the midterm Congressional elections loom. At a minimum, it’s bound to be distracting. Republicans now hold majorities in both […]
Continue Reading Below