- Swiss Re, SoftBank call off talks on potential investment
- Boy, 11, prevents 3-year-old girl from drowning in 'miracle' rescue
- Civil rights leader calls Starbucks training step one in rooting out implicit bias
- Markets need more clarity, and progress, on US trade and foreign policy issues
- Australian Senate to vote in June on corporate tax cuts
At least 14 people were hospitalized in a shooting Wednesday at a high school in Parkland, Florida, as local media reported a student was considered a person of interest. Foxnews.com is covering this developing story.
Continue Reading Below
President Trump said the White House is working closely with Governor Rick Scott, while also offering his prayers and condolences to the families involved.
My prayers and condolences to the families of the victims of the terrible Florida shooting. No child, teacher or anyone else should ever feel unsafe in an American school.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 14, 2018