- Exclusive: U.S. seed sellers push for limits on Monsanto, BASF weed killer
- ‘Queen of Soul’ Aretha Franklin, 76, dies at home in Detroit
- Israeli minister sees end to ‘stupid’ airport grilling of leftists
- FiveThirtyEight forecasts Democrats as favorites to win the House of Representatives
- Giuliani stops claiming DOJ memo blocks Mueller from subpoenaing Trump
At least 14 people were hospitalized in a shooting Wednesday at a high school in Parkland, Florida, as local media reported a student was considered a person of interest. Foxnews.com is covering this developing story.
Continue Reading Below
President Trump said the White House is working closely with Governor Rick Scott, while also offering his prayers and condolences to the families involved.
My prayers and condolences to the families of the victims of the terrible Florida shooting. No child, teacher or anyone else should ever feel unsafe in an American school.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 14, 2018