- Branson’s Virgin Galactic takes another step toward space tourism
- Trump’s economy ‘a little under’ 3 percent growth goal: Fed
- As tensions over aid rise, Venezuelan troops fire on villagers, kill two
- Virgin Galactic astronauts describe 'surreal' spaceflight: 'The views are absolutely extraordinary'
- Elementary school teacher captures two students slow dancing on Valentine's Day
At least 14 people were hospitalized in a shooting Wednesday at a high school in Parkland, Florida, as local media reported a student was considered a person of interest. Foxnews.com is covering this developing story.
Continue Reading Below
President Trump said the White House is working closely with Governor Rick Scott, while also offering his prayers and condolences to the families involved.
My prayers and condolences to the families of the victims of the terrible Florida shooting. No child, teacher or anyone else should ever feel unsafe in an American school.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 14, 2018