- EBRD mulls taking part in Azeri IBA sale, eyes 2 percent GDP growth
- Japan’s Sony to form alliance to build taxi-hailing system
- What’s it like to pick up plushies? Flower kids tell all
- Missing Uber/Lyft driver Joshua Thiede found alive, friends say
- Asian shares fall after US holiday, eyes on Fed notes
At least 14 people were hospitalized in a shooting Wednesday at a high school in Parkland, Florida, as local media reported a student was considered a person of interest. Foxnews.com is covering this developing story.
Continue Reading Below
President Trump said the White House is working closely with Governor Rick Scott, while also offering his prayers and condolences to the families involved.
My prayers and condolences to the families of the victims of the terrible Florida shooting. No child, teacher or anyone else should ever feel unsafe in an American school.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 14, 2018