- Trump welcomes 2019 Stanley Cup champions to White House
- Warren, Biden, Sanders: A look at the frontrunners of tonight's debate
- What to watch for in first Democratic debate since impeachment inquiry
- Three before you leave — What to watch for Wednesday including Netflix, Bank of America earnings
- Brewers warn Supreme Court: Back the Clean Water Act, or beer will taste like medicine
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Recently the U.S. 10-year Treasury yield fell to its lowest level since October 2017, with the recent rising trade tensions and global uncertain surrounding markets. As a result, six S&P 500 sectors now offer comparable or higher yields than the federally issued bond’s 2.32% return, namely, the financials, with a 2.22% yield; the materials, with a 2.30% yield; the consumer staples, with a 2.91% yield; real […]
Continue Reading Below