- UK must leave EU on Oct. 31 even without a deal: PM candidate McVey
- U.S. military in region is ‘weakest’ in history: Iran deputy Guards chief
- Hungary’s Orban hopes for anti-immigration shift in Europe in vote
- At least two dead and hotel leveled in Oklahoma tornado
- 2 dead as tornado destroys hotel, trailer park in Oklahoma
Police say a security guard at a Cleveland high school raped multiple students.
Authorities say the 29-year-old guard at East Tech High School is charged with rape and is being held in jail on $300,000 bond. A spokeswoman for the Cleveland Metropolitan School District tells Cleveland.com the security guard is on unpaid leave pending the outcome of the case.
Court records say the man forced a 15-year-old girl to perform oral sex on him in one case. Officials say the suspect tracked the victims on social media and sent them several inappropriate messages.
A sex crimes detective wrote in court filings that it is anticipated more students will come forward.
The suspect made his first appearance in court Saturday.