- Trump, European leaders call Saudi account of Khashoggi death incomplete
- North Korea’s box of bones: A mythical king and the dream of Korean unification
- "It was one of the most horrific accidents I have ever seen": Suspected DUI head-on collision kills 6
- Motor racing: Ricciardo and Bottas are the obstacles in Vettel’s way
- NHL roundup: Skinner’s hat trick leads Sabres in rout
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Salt Financial debuted a new ETF today that’s designed as an alternative to complex leveraged products. The Salt truBeta™ High Exposure ETF (SLT) will use the firm’s proprietary truBeta™ forecast and will track the Salt truBeta™ High Exposure Index, offering magnified exposure to US equities without borrowing or derivatives. Salt Financial aims to give investors […]
Continue Reading Below