- Starbucks debuts its first plant-based protein coffee
- The battle for the House may come down to Minnesota: What to watch in Tuesday's primaries
- Best states for small business, graded from A+ to F (Hint: 5 did stellar and 2 flunked)
- Yemen’s ancient architecture threatened by war
- Euro slips on Turkey angst, dollar holds firm
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Salt Financial debuted a new ETF today that’s designed as an alternative to complex leveraged products. The Salt truBeta™ High Exposure ETF (SLT) will use the firm’s proprietary truBeta™ forecast and will track the Salt truBeta™ High Exposure Index, offering magnified exposure to US equities without borrowing or derivatives. Salt Financial aims to give investors […]
Continue Reading Below