- 1/18/19: CBSN Evening News
- Golf: Late birdie run keeps Mickelson ahead at Desert Classic
- Union tells Shell no automatic extension of refinery contract: sources
- Tencent weighing bid for holding company behind Korea’s Nexon: sources
- Mueller's office disputes parts of BuzzFeed's bombshell on Cohen's congressional testimony
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Salt Financial debuted a new ETF today that’s designed as an alternative to complex leveraged products. The Salt truBeta™ High Exposure ETF (SLT) will use the firm’s proprietary truBeta™ forecast and will track the Salt truBeta™ High Exposure Index, offering magnified exposure to US equities without borrowing or derivatives. Salt Financial aims to give investors […]
Continue Reading Below