- Mexico suspends charter company in Cuba airliner crash
- Bitcoin resembles currency experiments that failed: Robert Shiller
- EU official sees trade deal with Mercosur toward year-end
- With North Korea summit on shaky ground, Trump to press South Korean leader
- Exclusive: Ousted MGM CEO explores bid for the U.S. movie studio – sources
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Salt Financial debuted a new ETF today that’s designed as an alternative to complex leveraged products. The Salt truBeta™ High Exposure ETF (SLT) will use the firm’s proprietary truBeta™ forecast and will track the Salt truBeta™ High Exposure Index, offering magnified exposure to US equities without borrowing or derivatives. Salt Financial aims to give investors […]
Continue Reading Below