- Stocks getting a bit frothy after move higher, could pause as more earnings roll out
- Exclusive: U.S. demands regular review of China trade reform
- Nicaragua paper runs blank front page in protest of Ortega government
- Cramer's game plan: This week, forecasts are more important than earnings
- "The Takeout" - Rep. Donna Shalala 1/18/19
Boards advertising Toyota and Lexus cars are on display in Moscow, Russia, July 8, 2016. REUTERS/Sergei Karpukhin
May 16, 2018
MOSCOW (Reuters) – Russia’s standards agency said on Wednesday it had been informed about the voluntary recall of 7,638 Lexus and Toyota cars sold from June 2015 to September 2016.
The watchdog said the reason for the recall was a possible microchip defect that could cause an airbag malfunction. A range of Lexus and Toyota models had been recalled, it said.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; editing by Jason Neely)