- Cloud software company Qualtrics plans to follow rival SurveyMonkey to the public markets
- Latest Index Versus Active Data Reveals…
- Small-cap stocks are getting hammered — three experts debate what to do next
- Add Muni Bonds to Help Stabilize Your Fixed-Income Portfolio
- Frustrated GM investors ask what more CEO Barra can do
Boards advertising Toyota and Lexus cars are on display in Moscow, Russia, July 8, 2016. REUTERS/Sergei Karpukhin
May 16, 2018
MOSCOW (Reuters) – Russia’s standards agency said on Wednesday it had been informed about the voluntary recall of 7,638 Lexus and Toyota cars sold from June 2015 to September 2016.
The watchdog said the reason for the recall was a possible microchip defect that could cause an airbag malfunction. A range of Lexus and Toyota models had been recalled, it said.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; editing by Jason Neely)