- Collapse of Trump-Kim summit threatens to deepen U.S.-China rift
- Spain’s Rajoy to face vote of no confidence over graft case at ruling party
- Austrian data privacy activist takes aim at ‘forced consent’
- Wildlife worker mauled by bear on "dream" job
- When Roland Garros embraced ‘Open’ grand slam tennis
Boards advertising Toyota and Lexus cars are on display in Moscow, Russia, July 8, 2016. REUTERS/Sergei Karpukhin
May 16, 2018
MOSCOW (Reuters) – Russia’s standards agency said on Wednesday it had been informed about the voluntary recall of 7,638 Lexus and Toyota cars sold from June 2015 to September 2016.
The watchdog said the reason for the recall was a possible microchip defect that could cause an airbag malfunction. A range of Lexus and Toyota models had been recalled, it said.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; editing by Jason Neely)