- Baby food brands contain 'worrisome' level of toxic metals: Gerber, Beech-Nut respond
- 5 Fixed-Income ETFs to Ride the Wave of Rising Rates
- Google employees demand more oversight of China search engine plan
- Jury deliberates in ex-Trump campaign aide Manafort’s trial
- Murders, killings by cops rise in Rio de Janeiro, six months into intervention
Boards advertising Toyota and Lexus cars are on display in Moscow, Russia, July 8, 2016. REUTERS/Sergei Karpukhin
May 16, 2018
MOSCOW (Reuters) – Russia’s standards agency said on Wednesday it had been informed about the voluntary recall of 7,638 Lexus and Toyota cars sold from June 2015 to September 2016.
The watchdog said the reason for the recall was a possible microchip defect that could cause an airbag malfunction. A range of Lexus and Toyota models had been recalled, it said.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; editing by Jason Neely)