- Singapore September core inflation edges down to 1.8 percent year-on-year; misses forecasts
- Oil dips as Saudi Arabia pledges to play 'responsible role' in market
- NHL roundup: Rantanen, Avs topple Flyers
- Trump’s missile treaty pullout could escalate tension with China
- China emergency crews struggling to rescue 18 trapped miners
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Doug Sandler, Chris Konstantinos & Rod Smyth, RiverFront Investment Group Bull Market Still In Tact, In Our View In the last few months we have cut back the equity weightings in our balanced accounts to neutral primarily through a significant reduction in developed international stocks, even though our strategic process suggests better long-term returns from […]
Continue Reading Below