- Cautious optimism for U.S.-China trade talks lifts shares
- New outcry over Trump’s revocation of Brennan security clearance
- Oil prices gain on easing trade war concerns, sanctions on Iran
- Renewed Trade Talks Between U.S. and China Bolsters Dow
- Target and Lowe’s earnings are on tap this week. Experts say one big-box retailer is the better bet
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Doug Sandler, Chris Konstantinos & Rod Smyth, RiverFront Investment Group Bull Market Still In Tact, In Our View In the last few months we have cut back the equity weightings in our balanced accounts to neutral primarily through a significant reduction in developed international stocks, even though our strategic process suggests better long-term returns from […]
Continue Reading Below