- Ford appoints new China CEO to revive falling sales
- Exxon, Ben & Jerry’s among buyers of $256 million in political ads on Facebook
- Top U.S. funds seek sunset rules on dual-class share listings
- China talks up the stock market amid lurking concerns about share-backed loans
- Monsanto weed killer ruling is 1st step in long legal battle
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The natural rate of interest, which reflects the rate of growth in gross domestic product relative to its trend rate and is used as a basis for comparison with market rates, is expected to rise, putting downward pressure on gold prices–a trend that could continue through the rest of 2018. The downward pressure on the […]
Continue Reading Below