- Canada PM says informal NAFTA talks likely in next few days at U.N.
- Brees breaks Favre’s record for completions
- Cuba’s new president makes first trip to old Cold War foe United States
- Chicago archbishop removes priest who burned rainbow banner
- Passenger airlifted from cruise ship off Nantucket island
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The natural rate of interest, which reflects the rate of growth in gross domestic product relative to its trend rate and is used as a basis for comparison with market rates, is expected to rise, putting downward pressure on gold prices–a trend that could continue through the rest of 2018. The downward pressure on the […]
Continue Reading Below